10/26/2020 By University Frames
University Frames Scholarship Program Essay
Do you have goals that you want to achieve after graduation? Are there important lessons you’ve learned and can apply them to achieve these future goals?
If the answer is yes, then you could be awarded a scholarship prize of $1,000!
- Must be a 3rd year student or above that is currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or above.
- All entries must be submitted by December 15th, 2020.
- The winner will be announced on December 30th, 2020.
- 400-500 word essay on these two topics:
- Describe your future goals after you graduate (professional, personal, and educational).
- What important lessons have you learned in school, and how will you apply them to your future goals?
- Along with your essay, send a photo or a selfie holding an invisible diploma frame.
- Only one entry per participant allowed.
- The essays will be judged based on their relevance and grammatical correctness.
- The application is free.
- All applications must be submitted through the entry form only; no changes can be made once your entry is submitted.
- As soon as you submit your entry on our website, you will be notified.
- A panel of judges will be reviewing all the entries.
- If we have chosen your entry, we will reach out to you with your scholarship prize of $1,000!
Have an Interested, Ambitious Friend?
If you do, forward this page to them. Let them know to share their unique goals with us and the lessons they’ve learned that can help them achieve their future goals.
There is a 500 word limit for this essay, but there is no limit on how far you can aim and the wonders you can achieve! Inspire other students with your unique goals or daily life lessons that will enable their fulfillment!